Sunday, June 22, 2014

end of the school year highlights

School got out a little over a week ago, 
but I still wanted to post some photos of our end of the school year activities. 

Here's Joseph all dressed up for his last day of preschool! Isn't he just the cutest?!

Robby wanted to get dressed up too! I can't handle the cuteness.

his preschool had a little graduation ceremony - it was so adorable!

gosh, i love that boy!! can't believe that he'll be in kindergarten next year!

here's a fun pic of leo on the field day the school had during the last week. they brought a fire truck into the school parking lot and sprayed the kids - so much fun! leo, benjamin and ruth had a blast!

last day of school!!

here's a pic from the first day of school last september - look how much they've grown this year!!

video

that morning on their last day, benjamin's class performed a dance/lipsync to a worship song called Break Every Chain. It was amazing. Here's a little bit at the end where Benjamin is lip synching. It made me cry. He was really into it - I could tell that it was affecting his little spirit. It made me so proud! I love his heart for Jesus!


and that night, Benjamin won the biggest award for the whole elementary school! oh my gosh! What an honor for him! He was so happy. And we were too!!

Benjamin also won the award for Best Defensive Player at his basketball camp last week. 
Here he is with his beloved "Coach Mike"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much they've grown since the beginning of the school year! Great idea to do a shot of beginning and end. Wish I'd done that :)
    A HUGE congratulations to Mr. Benjamin- that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin