Saturday, April 5, 2014

our new car and warm spring days

It's been difficult for me lately to be consistent with my blog. I am trying to get back into posting more regularly. the biggest news since my last post is that we got a new car! It's a 97 GMC Suburban. God totally blessed us with it and gave us so much favor! We were able to pay for it in cash and don't have any monthly payments! Hallelujah! God provides! It has been so wonderful for me to have so much more freedom now that we have two cars. I am so thankful!


I am also so glad that spring has finally arrived! The kids and I have been taking lots of walks and doing lots of exploring. The fresh air and sunshine has been so good for us all! 

I hope all of you are enjoying the spring weather, too! Thanks so much for continuing to read my blog. So sorry for being so absent lately! 

Lora

3 comments:

  1. What a large car! The cars in Netherlands are really much smaller :-) Yes, I also enjoy the spring. What a beautiful picture, the one with the head on your shoulder

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! The arrival of your new car and spring seems to have been timed perfectly. I hope you were able to go on a lot of roadtrips with the whole family. Drive safely always! Thanks for sharing that and all the best! :)

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the Suburban as well, and I love taking the kids everywhere in it! We love to visit the state parks and go camping with our big blue baby. She can easily handle 4 kids, plenty of gear, and she is build solid too. I plan on keeping her as long as I can before the wheels fall off!

    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin