Tuesday, January 28, 2014

what i've been making lately

I've been making a lot of unique pieces lately! What a blessing! What a joy! 


this was a very special custom order.

she asked me to just pray and make whatever i felt the Lord leading me to make!
i love it when I have total freedom like that!

another fun custom order

to expect - to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence with the coming of; implies confidently believing, usually for good reasons, that an event will occur."

what a perfect word to put on a shield of faith!

The other night, I got an itch to make something new and experiment with an idea I'd had in my mind for fora few months. So, I blasted some worship music and sat down at my worktable and hammered and prayed.

 Three pendants, each with a leaf to represent healing (Rev. 22:2). Healing for our spirit, soul, and body. Total healing that only God can give. Come, Holy Spirit! Heal us from the inside out!

another custom order for someone 

i am loving all of these "word of the year" necklaces i'm getting to make for people! so inspiring!

My mom's word for the year is "wait". When she and my dad were up here visiting this past weekend, we sat down one morning and I made this necklace for her. It was fun showing her how I work! And I really love how the necklace turned out! 

Isaiah 64:4
Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, 
no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. 

I made this sweet little piece yesterday. I love it! I just got that little arrow stamp - isn't it the cutest? 

I think this one is just perfect for Valentine's Day! 

(just listed it in the shop if you'd like to purchase it :) )

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. I always love seeing what you've been working on . . . those are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't stopped in in awhile and wanted to say hello. I love seeing your new creations. Love to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin