Tuesday, October 16, 2012

precious gifts

Just a little snapshot of my morning. 

I've had a rough couple of days emotionally. And I gotta tell you - these little ones are gifts from God. No matter how hard my day gets, looking at these little smiles and listening to their stories and hearing their giggles seems to make things a little brighter. I am really thankful for my children.

And one more thing - I was reading through some of my old blog posts today and found one that really blessed me. It's amazing how God can use my own words from two years ago to minister to my heart today. I love it when He does things like that! If you're having a hard day being a mommy to little ones, please read this post. I think it'll encourage you! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. you are such a sweet mama!
    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin