Saturday, October 13, 2012

new earrings in the shop!


(don't ask me how many shots it took to get this photo! haha...)

I'm super excited about these!!
I've had copper ones in my shop now for awhile, and they've been very popular. And now, I'm offering them in an antiqued brass finish, too! :) I wear my copper ones ALL THE TIME. I think I'll have to make a pair of these brass ones for myself too. :)

And they really are a steal at just $10.00.

**************************************

Big shop announcement - I made my 1600th sale today!! 
Can you believe that?! I can't. For real.
I am blown away by God's goodness and favor on my little shop. Such a blessing!

 **************************************

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful, Lora. And congrats on your 1600th sale! That is so great! It's so neat to be a success at something you love doing...God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1600th sale, that is crazy awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's amazing congrats lora!!! God is so good! And you are so faithful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin