Thursday, October 4, 2012

harvest fest - day one

 happy girl :)

 my booth! isn't she pretty? :)

earrings, cuffs, necklaces, all on a pretty vintage tablecloth

garlands!

 Beatrice :)

garlands of grace and one of the vintage sheet music stands I made this morning to display some of my necklaces

handmade quilts and knit baby blankets

Beloved 

 everybody loves a bowl of free candy!


All in all, it was a FANTASTIC first day! I had such a busy day, full of sharing the little works of my hands, praying for people, and just plain encouraging others! My heart is so happy and full. :)

I am so thankful that God has given me this little ministry/business called {eager hands}. He is so kind to me!

I'm super tired and emotionally exhausted, too. But, I wanted to take a quick minute and show y'all some pictures of my booth and thank you so much for praying for me! I really felt your prayers!! God showered down His blessings and favor upon me today. I felt His presence so much!!

I gotta run now and go make some more jewelry! My booth got pretty sparse by the end of the day. :)

Thanks again, everyone, for your prayers and encouragement!

Lora

5 comments:

  1. What a blessing!! Hope you get some rest tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!

    I am SO happy to hear it all went so well-
    Oh, my- your booth looks AMAZING! I adore how you displayed everything.
    May God just shower strength on you to keep going. I am so impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora, you simply amaze me. How do you do all of this?!? I am so excited for you and this wonderful opportunity you have to share God's love through your hands. Many blessings as you continue this fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lora, your booth is beautiful and filled, lovingly, with the work of your hands and heart.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your booth is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin