Wednesday, October 3, 2012

employee of the month

I just wanna take a minute to brag on my sweet husband. He got "Employee of the Month" this month for our church/school! I am so proud of him. He works SO HARD and he totally deserves it.

this was the photo that was in the email that was sent to the staff to congratulate him.
it was taken in his classroom. isn't it cute? 

This is my booth!
Clint went over to the church yesterday afternoon as they were setting up the tables and took a quick picture of my spot. Wasn't that sweet?

I'm so excited!! Clint and I are going over this evening to set everything up! Please pray that everything goes well as far as getting everything to look pretty. I'm a little bit stressed out about that part. I know it'll all come to together at the last minute. It always does!

Tomorrow is the big day! I've got so much to do in the next 24 hours. It's crazy!

I'll be sure to tell y'all all about how it goes.

6 comments:

  1. Great picture of Clint! Congratulations to him- that's terrific :)
    Praying today- can't wait to see your booth all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clint, "well done, thou good and faithful servant!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go hubby - he is such a sweetie! I am sure everything will work out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the hubby! Good luck to you on your booth and sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the big smile! Also, I have been praying for your time this weekend...wish I could go! I love fairs! Looking forward to hearing your stories....May God our Father shower you with blessings and fill you with His great peace. (Colossians 1:2)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Someone on Twitter recommended you to me. I think it was the person who runs Etsy's Twitter.

    I am so glad to have found you! It seems that we have a lot in common. I'd love to hear about your jewelry business and how your show went.

    Here is my info:

    I blog at: www.homeward4.blogspot.com and www.homeschoolercafe.blogspot.com

    My Etsy: www.janetpowers1.com

    Blessings,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin