Tuesday, October 23, 2012

colds, cuddling, & midwives (in that order)

I've got a cold. :( 
 I've been fighting it for the past several days, and this morning, I woke up feeling awful. So, today's gonna be a lazy day. I'm hoping to rest a lot and get all better. 


The boys have been watching Wonder Pets on Clint's ipad today. I snuck up on them this morning in the recliner. They were cuddling together and Robby looked so cute with his arm up on Joseph's shoulder.

Isn't Robby's dimple just the cutest?

  The morning light through the living room curtains was casting such lovely shadows across their little faces.

*************************************

In other random news, I've started watching a show on PBS that I am really enjoying! The name of the show is "Call the Midwife". It's about midwives in the early 50's in a poor part of London. The show is actually based on true events, taken from the memoirs of Jennifer Worth. I really want to read the books!

You can watch all four episodes on pbs.org here.

It really interesting. And the births are so realistic! I've cried like a baby (no pun intended!) in every episode.

Hope y'all have a great day!
 

4 comments:

  1. I just watched all 3 full episodes online while working. Great show! I will have to set a reminder to watch it on Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching too! Such an interesting series. I hope to read the books as soon as I get my new library card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys feel better soon! I saw the previews for this a while back and kinda forgot. I am so glad you reminded me... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this link Lora! Im all about midwifery & home birth. Cant wait to watch! I'm praying for total healing for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin