Thursday, September 20, 2012

show and tell

Hi everyone! I thought I'd do a quick show and tell of some of the new pieces I've been making for Harvest Fest. Here's a few of my newest favorites: 

hallelujah!

In everything, give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 
I Thessalonians 5:8

I am my beloved's, And my beloved is mine.
Song of Solomon 6:3
(the pendant is stamped with the Hebrew word for "beloved")


Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Matthew 5:8

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, 
and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Acts 2:2
 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, 
and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
 (Daniel 12:3)

****************************

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. love it lora! here's hoping you have a hugely successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora- these are gorgeous! I really love the first and last one especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new beloved piece. Kind of a blubbery day when nothing is going right so I needed to be reminded of that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Lora!! I am sure you will sell them all out!! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin