Saturday, September 8, 2012

leo's birthday

Leo's 7th birthday was on Labor Day. I asked him what he wanted to do for his special day, and he said wanted to go to Chik-Fil-A. So, that's what we did!

the birthday boy!

his present from me 
an Avengers cake!
(man, those things aren't cheap! but the look on his face when i took him into the grocery store bakery to go pick it up? totally worth it.)

party hats!

i love my Leo!

family birthday parties are the best!
(can you tell it was hot outside? haha...)


lighting the birthday candles

Unfortunately, the batteries in my camera died right after this photo, so I didn't get any pictures of him blowing out the candles or opening the presents.  Oh well...

It was a fun afternoon with our family of seven. Leo was super happy with the superhero Lego sets that both grandparents sent him. And Benjamin got him a Spiderman water bottle for school.

I thank God for Leo. He is such a free spirit. Such a unique individual. There really is nobody like Leo! I know that God is going to do lots of amazing things through the life of this special boy!

3 comments:

  1. Diane4:35 PM

    I LOVE that little Leo ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your precious son!

    I had chick filla for the very first time a few weeks ago
    when we were in KC, MO!!! LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin