Saturday, September 22, 2012

fun on the back porch

Today is officially the first day of fall! I LOVE FALL. It's my absolutely favorite time of the year! Robby and I had some time outside on the screened in back porch, enjoying the beautiful weather. Here's a few photos:

vintage book on vintage quilt on vintage glider

feeling a little bit better today. i'm wearing a little necklace that says "Healed". :)

a lovely 69 degrees! heavenly.

be still my heart.

love him so much!

my favorite shot. 

our little autumn garden
there's broccoli, cauliflower, and lettuce in the barrel and in the ground next to it.

and what can you do with a broken old cooler?
plant cabbage in it, of course! :)

our miraculous banana plant
(read about the miracle here.)

my trusty old autumn/winter garden flag.
this might be its last year. it's looking pretty faded.

Clint and I got this old angel statue on our honeymoon, I think...

Happy Fall, Y'all!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your vintage glider!! Such sweet photos! Happy Autumn! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I so love your necklace, did you make it? HEALED, ahhhhhhh

    i seriously need to pay a neighbor kid 10 bucks to come rake and clean up our yard, it looks awful:(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin