Wednesday, September 19, 2012

fall sale!


Fall is in the air, and I'm LOVING it!!

I've got the windows open all over the downstairs, and it feels so heavenly. :)

To celebrate the arrival of my favorite season, I'm having a FALL SALE!

I am also in need of some extra funds so I can stock up on supplies to make some more jewelry for my booth at Harvest Fest in two weeks. I'd really appreciate if you stopped by the shop to see if there's anything that catches your eye. There's lots of great gifts there! :) And you can feel good about your purchase, too, because you'll be helping me to make lots of necklaces that will encourage other women in their walks with the Lord. And every year I do this conference, God blesses my socks off and I get to pray for lots and lots of women! It's incredible, and He really, really moves! :)

Thanks so much!!

(ps- sale ends friday at noon :) )

1 comment:

  1. Today I watched in TV programm about big purchases and coupons in the USA. In my country it is impossible - most people are poor here and in the shops they know, that we would make shopping with coupons every day. What's a pity, that we don't have them.
    Greetings from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin