Tuesday, August 28, 2012

who holds the key?

I found these amazing little vintage copper charms a few weeks ago. I knew immediately what I wanted to do with them. The heart charm was already engraved. But, I wanted to also hammer in a name on the key. Not just any name. THE Name.


and look - the key fits!

I'm planning on selling this little treasure at my booth at Harvest Fest the first weekend of October. It's gonna be hard not to put it in the shop right away, but I really want to save it for the conference.

As I was stamping JESUS on the tiny little key, I couldn't help but ask myself,
"Who holds the key to your heart, Lora?

I want to have an undivided heart.
A heart that beats for HIM alone.
A heart that is not swayed by the world.
A heart that only cares about one opinion - His.

Help us, Lord, to give our hearts again to You today.




This is my desire, to honor You
Lord, with all my heart I worship You
all I have within me
I give You praise
all that I adore is in You

 
Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me





(linking up with:)

4 comments:

  1. Love that!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lora- this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a keepsake that will become for some lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty charms....love the idea of stamping the Lord's name on the key!

    p.s. thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog...<3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin