Monday, August 20, 2012

tea parties

I had to chuckle the other day when I found Joseph and Robby having a tea party. Ruth's china tea set was out on the little table in the living room. And they were enjoying their "tea" (aka water) and sharing a Bojangle biscuit. Here's a few photos I was able to take of them. It was so cute!!




this one really makes me laugh. 
(he's got such a grown up "drinking my morning coffee" expression on his face, doesn't he?)

***********************************

It makes this mama's heart happy to see my children playing together. I know that they will be friends their whole lives. And one day, I can sit and watch my grandchildren having tea parties together, too. :)



(linking up with:)
bits of splendor monday

5 comments:

  1. Sweet!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! my 3 yo son pretended to have a tea party when we had breakfast last week. your boys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora- that is super cute! Your boys aren't the only ones who like tea parties- my two STILL are more than happy to indulge in one (though the real versus the pretend kind- they know putting up with pretty china means getting baked goodies to go with that tea!)
    LOVE Robby's expression there, too- that's probably how I look in the morning with my cup!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin