Saturday, July 28, 2012

stamped cuffs

{let hope arise} 

I'm really excited to be offering a new stamped jewelry option for you all!

I've been wanting to make cuffs for awhile now. Just recently, I was able to buy the tools and supplies needed to start. I made the first one last night, and was super happy with the result.
So cute!!

What I really like about this bracelet cuff is that it is easily adjustable and can fit pretty much any size wrist. You just need to bend it a little bit when you put it on for the first time to make sure its the tightness you like. And the metal (aluminum) is very pliable. It looks just like silver, and tarnishes very little! 

These aren't up for sale in the shop yet (I'm keeping the one in the photo!), but I am happy to take custom orders. If you'd like one (stamped with whatever you choose), just email me (eagerhands@gmail.com), and I'll set up a custom listing for you! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you branching out like this Lora! It's beautiful- can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love your stuff it is all over my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin