Monday, July 30, 2012

love notes

The other day, Benjamin brought this note to me. He is such a sweetheart. It was the first time that he made me a card - on his own, without any promptings from daddy. Reading it really melted my heart, and made me very proud to be his mom.



(the back of the card)

I heard this quote last night on a show called "Secret Millionaire".
It really stuck with me.

"It's not about what you have.  
  It's about who you have in your life."

Today, I am trying to focus on who I have in my life.
My five beautiful, loving children.
My hard-working husband.
My supportive family.

And my compassionate Lord.


(linking up with:)
bits of splendor monday

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and post!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is precious- what a gift! Your family is wonderful. You are so loved my friend- hang in there, the prayer will not cease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...so sweet! That is definitely something you're going to cherish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww! Sweet! Our children give us such a picture of how much God loves us no matter what. That card is a "keeper", for sure!! Hope your week is wonderful. I pray for you when the Holy Spirit lays you on my heart, Lora...just remember you are ALWAYS on His heart.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so tender! I love it so much:) what a sweetie!
    new here from the hop
    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart!

    I found your blog from the link party. Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin