Sunday, July 1, 2012

first day back home

We're back from our cruise!!

It was totally amazing. I have so much to process and think about before I can properly blog about it all, but I wanted to take a quick minute to say hi. I've got about 300 photos to edit from my trip, so it might take a few days before I can share them with you all. (only the best ones, not all 300! haha...)


me in Costa Maya, Mexico.
  
Clint and I had an afternoon all by ourselves during one of the port days to explore this pretty beach on the coast of Mexico. We had such a fun time I bought a beautiful turquoise and sterling silver ring there. I am wearing it now to remind me of the wonderful time I had on the vacation of a lifetime.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! She's back! So happy that you could enjoy a day with your husband. What a gift. And you look so relaxed in the picture you shared.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin