Friday, July 27, 2012

a little thrifting post

Hi guys. It's been a really rough day for me, so I'm not up to doing a big post today. But, I thought I'd share a few photos of some of my latest thrift shop / yard sale treasures! (That always makes me feel better...)

love this little vintage floral vase 
perfect for holding a few little flowers from my front yard

and I couldn't resist this tiny vintage plaque. 
it's shabby and worn, but that makes me love it all the more.

and I'm super excited about this old red metal dish drying rack for my kitchen counter 
isn't it cute?

**************************************

hope you all are having a good day so far. 
please pray that God's presence will come near to my heart today.
thanks, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lora, I was thinking about you today. I had a whole post all written out and then I just didn't feel like posting it, so I deleted the whole thing!!
    I know how you feel about not feeling like posting a blog sometimes...I guess we just have to feel the leading of the Lord. I'm so sorry you are having a rough day...I will pray that the Lord shows you His work in your life through whatever it is that you are going through. He is faithful and does not leave us to our own devices...
    I will also pray for His peace to wash over you right now...the enduring peace of God that carries you through.

    Love in Christ,
    Susan Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and prayers to you, Lora. <3
    And what great finds! I especially LOVE the dish rack! If only mine were that cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the drying rack!!! And I'm sorry you've had a rough go today;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin