Monday, June 18, 2012

repurposed vintage jewelry rack

My dear friend Therese just opened up her etsy shop, Birdie and Maryse (named after her grandmothers), and I am totally loving the repurposed vintage jewelry rack I got in the mail a couple days ago. I could not be happier with it! It is so beautiful. She did an amazing job!!! And it looks right at home in my bedroom.

what did I tell you? 
it looks right at home, doesn't it?!

most of the necklaces I wear are ones I have made or vintage pieces, but the one on the far right is from sweet Heather. And look, a bird!! The main reason why I wanted this jewelry rack. :)

The silver one with the cross is the very first piece I stamped when I started making stamped jewelry.  I got the pretty aqua necklace from Laura over at Along for the Ride

My new favorite corner!!

You should go check out my friend Therese's shop when you get a chance. She's got a few other jewelry racks that she made in the shop, and some great vintage fabric, too.  And I know she's got lots of other pieces that she is working on, too. She loves to take vintage furniture and repurpose it into beautiful works of art! :) I love my friend...

In other news, I am in full cruise preparation mode! Packing, making lists, shopping for last minute necessities... And finishing up last minute etsy orders. I will closing my shop Tuesday evening for a couple weeks while I am away on vacation. So, if you need something from the shop, make sure to purchase before tomorrow night. Otherwise, you'll have to wait till I return, which will be in the first week of July.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. love that! it looks great hanging on your wall!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin