Thursday, June 21, 2012

cruisin'

(this is the Disney Fantasy. It is the actual ship that we'll be on!!)

What a blessing was that stillness as he brought them safely into harbor! Let them praise the LORD for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them."
 Psalm 107:30-31


*************************


We're leaving for our big vacation this afternoon! We're going to be staying in Savannah, GA tonight. Then, we'll be staying in Orlando, FL on Friday night. And we'll be setting sail on our Disney Cruise on Saturday afternoon! I won't be blogging  until I return on July 2nd. When I get back, I'll make sure to post lots of photos of our wonderful family vacation!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:31 AM

    have such a GREAT time. You all deserve it!! Blessings galore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your daily blog, Lora!

    I hope you are having a wonderful time!! :-D Safe travels! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin