Tuesday, May 1, 2012

who is this?

Watching

Waiting

Hoping

Looking at these recent photos of Joseph reminded me of an old worship song.
Here's the lyrics (which is actually Song of Solomon 6:10)

"Who is this that appears like the dawn,

fair as the moon, bright as the sun,

majestic as the stars in procession? 


I hope this song blesses you as much as I blesses me.

No matter what circumstance you're in, what hardship you may be facing, it is always comforting to dwell on the reality of Jesus! To meditate on His goodness, His power, His love.

He is so precious to Me. He is my Best Friend. He is my true Confidant. He is my Encourager.
And He loves and understands me like no other.


(linking up with:)



2 comments:

  1. Good words, Lora.
    And I love the pictures of Joesph waiting at the window.That last expression is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To dwell on the reality of Jesus"...He is becoming more and more and I am becoming less and less....

    Beautiful post, Lora.

    p.s. You bless me with your comments. Thank you, Sister.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin