Friday, May 18, 2012

a song in my heart

"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. 
Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord."
Ephesians 5:19

 ****************************************

I recently got a little music note stamp to add to my metal design stamp collection, and I had some fun this afternoon making a few necklaces inspired by hymns. 

I thought y'all might like to have a look at them!



I love how the little music notes are hidden behind the heart charm :)



Aren't they fun?  

I've made hymn inspired necklaces for the shop and conferences before, 
but I really think the little music notes add that extra special something, don't you? :)

**********************************************

Oh, and here's one more necklace I made today that I wanted to show y'all. It's not a hymn, but I really really love how it turned out. I used a faceted czech glass bead that is the most beautiful color! And I also put it on top of the prettiest little silver beadcap, engraved with little leaves.


EUCHARISTEO - Greek word for "thanksgiving" (rooted in joy and grace)

"Be joyful always; pray continually; 
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 
I Thessalonians 5:16-18

****************************************

Hope y'all have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. those are all beautiful! I love the music note stamp so much- good job on those! love the color of the bead on that last one, too- just bought a thrift shop jacket in that color for only 3 bucks- and I'm loving it- Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora these are SO lovely! I'm sure they sell like hotcakes! I especially love "to god be the glory" one, and you're right - that little bead on the last one is AMAZING and really makes the piece!

    Good luck with the sales
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin