Thursday, May 10, 2012

ruth's little birthday party at preschool

Ruth's 5th birthday is Saturday. Since she only goes to preschool Monday through Thursday, I brought birthday cupcakes to her class today to have a little party for her there. It was fun! She was so so happy!

Here's a few photos:









and here's a little video of the class singing to her! :)

***********************************

Hope y'all are having a good day. I am totally wiped out today! I can hardly keep my eyes open.
It might have to be a two cup of coffee kind of day..

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Happy Birthday!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- how precious! Brings back the memories when my youngest was in preschool. No wonder you are wiped out! Get some rest girl . . . and that extra cup of coffee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Ruth! All the children are AAAdorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin