Thursday, May 31, 2012

reading in the morning light




Joseph reading in the morning light

*********************************************************

Hope you all are having a great Thursday so far. It's been a lazy one so far for me. Just hanging out with the kids. I've got a mountain of laundry waiting for me to fold and put away, not to mention other cleaning to do. But, I've got a loaf of bread baking, so soon, the delicious smell of freshly baked bread will fill my house! And, I will be listening to one of my favorite cds to get me in a happy, singing mood. It's Celine Dion's cd "A New Day Has Come". I love it! And I love her. :)

Here's one of my favorite songs from the CD:



I love her cheesiness. I love her enthusiasm and passion. And of course, I LOVE her voice. I even went to see that movie about her world tour a few years ago. And I loved every minute of it! I want to see her in concert one day. I can dream...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh- baking bread! That is a fantastic smell, AND a very good idea. It's raining here today- bread would make it cozy and go well with the dinner I planned.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin