Thursday, May 24, 2012

my new cutting board

I've been using old plastic cutting boards for years, and have recently been wanting to get a handmade wood cutting board.

I found AJ's etsy shop a couple weeks ago. He makes the most beautiful handcrafted cutting boards. And his prices are very reasonable too for the product he makes. I really enjoy supporting handmade!! And I love using my new cutting board! Here's a few photos:

isn't it great?!
i love all the different shades of wood

strawberries!
yummy...


If you're looking for one of these, I highly recommend checking out his shop.

Hope y'all are having a good day. I've had a headache off and on today and have been super tired. So, it's been kind of an "off" day for me today. Hopefully, my night will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you!- it's stunning- really beautiful! Especially with berries on it! ;)

    You've been on my mind on and off all day; perhaps on and off with that rascally headache. Prayers of comfort and peace going out to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks and sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin