Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to my sweet mom!

I couldn't have asked for a better mother than her. Honestly, she is such a blessing to my heart.

I love you, Mom!!

Thanks for being such a great example to me of what it means to be mother. And thanks for being such a wonderful grandmother to my five precious little ones!

*************************************

And Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!

Praying for you to have a beautiful day celebrating your mothers
 (and if you are a also a mother, celebrating your children!)

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo of you and your Mom!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweet post! Mother's really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!!! Such a lovely photo! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photo, happy mother's day lora!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin