Tuesday, April 10, 2012

tea for two

{perfect gift for you and your mom for Mother's Day!}

"I cannot sit and chat with you,
the way I'd like to do.
So brew yourself a cup of tea,
I'll think of you, you think of me."

(source unknown)

I love these little teacup charms so much. They make me smile!

And I'm really excited about the idea of keeping one necklace for yourself and giving the other one to your mom.  Don't you?! I mean, how fun is that?!

(and come to think of it - these would be a wonderful gift for you and that special long-distance sister or friend to share as well!)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora- I have never seen anything like this and I love it! Those are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous Lora! Your creativity totally impresses me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin