Thursday, April 26, 2012

the power of thoughts

Watch your thoughts for they become words.
Watch your words for they become actions.
Watch your actions for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become your character.
And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny!
What we think we become.
(Margaret Thatcher)



Finally, brothers and sisters,
whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable -
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -
think about such things.
(Philippians 4:8)


(ps- the crocheted flower in my hair is from this new etsy shop that my friend Jenny-Rebecca just opened.)

4 comments:

  1. I love how you put both quote and verse together. Very powerful (and something lovely in the picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminder for me today. Such a better perspective than many situations lead our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thanks for sharing!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I love this Lora! Thanks for sharing.
    By the way, I loved your note on my blog today. I heard a similar message from Bill Johnson at a conference at our church too. What church do you go to? Maybe we go to the same one...? Wouldn't that be the best!?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin