Friday, April 20, 2012

five things i love friday - tea for two

A sweet little pair of teacup necklaces in the shop right now inspired today's "five things I love friday" edition. Today, everything's "tea for two"!








I also created a treasury of all things "tea for two". Which one's your favorite?

{tea for two} by eagerhands

tea for two and two for tea...


Tea For Two Hand Stampe...
$20.00

Embroidered "Tea f...
$89.00

Green "Tea For Two...
$15.00

Tea for Two Lace-trimme...
$5.00

12 Tea for Two Favors -...
$20.00

Tea for Two - Primitive...
$8.00

Tea for Two Served in B...
$50.00

Tea for Two Embroidered...
$22.00

Tea for two, always
$20.00

Tea for Two Crowned Bir...
$5.00

TEA FOR TWO - Set of Tw...
$28.00

TEA FOR TWO scrabble ma...
$7.20

Handmade Sticker Seals ...
$4.95

Tea for Two rubber stam...
$10.50

Blush Peach and Beige G...
$12.00

Tea For Two Brooch, Pin...
$28.00

I'll leave you with this sweet poem:

"I cannot sit and chat with you,
the way I'd like to do.
So brew yourself a cup of tea,
I'll think of you, you think of me."
(source unknown)


Have a blessed day, everyone!

And when you drink your cup of tea (or coffee) today, think of me! :)

 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my Tea for Two party favors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute picks!

    wishing I could have tea with YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post! I just love the whole idea of tea parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful treasury and theme! Thank you for including my tea for two embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea - such a lovely thing!

    Thank you for the include. BTW, sweet blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing my little bird 'tea for two' print!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin