Friday, April 27, 2012

five things i love friday - country living edition

Clint let me sleep in today. That's always a great way to start a day, isn't it?

I had a nice leisurely breakfast by myself at my kitchen table, looking through my new issue of Country Living Magazine. It's one of favorite magazines. My sweet mother-in-law gets a subscription for me every year. :)

Here's five of my favorite photos from this month's issue. Hope they inspire you, too!

I love all the old frames on the wall, displaying dried flowers and leaves.

those blue glass mason jars make me smile

i adore that bedside table!

this dining room table is so amazing!

i really love the print on those bedspreads.

(source for all photos)

*********************************

And I wanted to show y'all my new vintage dress that I got from my sweet friend Mandy's etsy shop. It's so comfortable. I can't wait to take it on my cruise in June. Isn't it so fun?!


Hope y'all are having a great Friday so far!

5 comments:

  1. You certainly make the dress more beautiful!! It is fun to see it on you!! Blessings my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo i love all these pictures!!
    especially hte one of you, you are a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull off bold colors so well! That outfit looks made for you- And comfy to boot! So you're going on a cruise in June? That sounds fantastic- and certainly deserved
    I love Country Living too- and funny enough, my Grammie gets me a subscription every year! I haven't read the latest issue yet . . . been saving it. Thanks for the preview! Now I have to go find where I stashed it . . .!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love country living! those bedspreads are amazing! love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is you! And I love the red toile bedding....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin