Monday, April 9, 2012

amazing love

I woke up this morning with one word in my spirit:

accepted

As the day passed by, the word kept resonating inside of me.
And I know it's because God is trying to make that word more a reality in my life.

I know that He wants me to walk in this truth every minute of every day:

I am accepted.

I am loved.

I am adored.

By the God of the Universe!

How could I lose?!

He is FOR ME.

(and my dear friends - He is FOR YOU, too!!)







AMAZING LOVE (written by Chris Tomlin)

I'm forgiven, because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well, Your spirit is within me
Because You died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That You my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor You
Amazing love, how can it be
That You My king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You

I'm forgiven, because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well, Your spirit is within me
Because You died and rose again


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, necklace & song!Your posts always inspire me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful word and beautiful necklace: Acceptance is one I've been hearing a lot lately myself. One I am praying for someone else to Know fully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what we are ACCEPTED where we are AT. PTL for this Truth, beautiful necklace lora!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin