Saturday, March 10, 2012

three little words

live.
laugh.
love.

three little words.


i woke up the other morning with that phrase in my head.
and i knew i needed to make a necklace with it.

sometimes, i have to remind myself to live my life to the fullest.
to laugh at myself and take things less seriously.
to love myself like God loves me, so that I can love others.


{live laugh love}
 handstamped sterling teardrop necklace with turquoise and rose charm

(and that little rose charm is a great reminder to stop and smell the roses!)

************************************

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! I have that saying hanging above my front door as a constant reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed that reminder today as my legs hurt so much I can barely move.God is still good even in the midst of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty necklace. I showed your shop to my husband... anniversary in a few weeks. Hint Hint hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, as always, Lora. The rose is a special touch, for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post
    Good blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    now follow back my blog with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin