Tuesday, March 6, 2012

surrender is beautiful

Just a quick little post today. 

I was able to go my bible study this morning. 
It was such a sweet time of worshiping and sharing and studying the Word. 

I just wanted to share a little experience I had with God today as I was worshiping. 
We were singing about wanting to know God's heart. Wanting to be closer to Him. 

And as I opened my eyes and looked around at all the sweet women with their hands raised up to Jesus, pouring their hearts out to Him, I heard the Lord say to my spirit,

"Surrender is beautiful."

It was such a precious moment. 

It was as if I could see, for just a moment, 
what God sees when He looks at us, His daughters, when we worship Him. 

And all I saw was BEAUTY.

So, be encouraged today, my friends.

When you surrender to the Lord, it is beautiful.

You are beautiful in His eyes. 




(linking up with:)


4 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful post!
    & I love that song, it's one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a needed reminder and encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ~ thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Surrendering is a daily thing! Amen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin