Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{let mercy reign}

all day yesterday, I kept saying one phrase over and over again.

let mercy reign.


I knew that the Lord wanted me to make a necklace with it. I can't help but wonder who it's for! When I was making it, I knew in my spirit that it was for a specific person. And I am confident that the Lord is speaking that same phrase to them, too. (Isn't God just cool?!)

As I walked the kiddos over to pick Ruth up from preschool, I started singing a little song.

Let mercy reign in my heart
Let mercy reign in my heart
Let it reign
Let it reign
Let mercy reign

{let mercy reign} handstamped sterling silver necklace with ruby czech bead

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." 
Hebrews 4:16



Lord, let mercy reign.
Let it reign in my heart before You.
Let it reign in how I treat others.

Thank you, Jesus, for your mercy.
Thank you for your blood that has forgiven me and cleansed me.
 Thank you that I can walk in freedom!

3 comments:

  1. I love how the Lord works! You are a faithful servant Lora :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful piece from a beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Mercy and grace go hand in hand. Great reminder.Love the talent God has blessed you with.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin