Monday, March 5, 2012

heart at my door

I found this adorable little embroidered heart yesterday at the mall when Benjamin and I were on our date. And I hung it on my back porch door this morning. I see this door all day long (it's in my kitchen), and looking at this pretty little heart will be a simple reminder for me to walk in LOVE.

“Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor . . . Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting.” 
(Mother Teresa)

"DO SMALL THINGS, WITH GREAT LOVE."
(Mother Teresa)

****************************************

Have a wonderful day, everyone!



(linking up with:)
bits of splendor monday

2 comments:

  1. Cute heart- gee I wish I could live up to those words- to make sure everyone I encounter everyday would be blessed by that encounter. So hard to do when you feel empty or hurting, yet so much more poignant at the same time, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little finding at the mall, and what a sweet precious reminder of what our minute to minute life ought to look like, AGAPE LOVE. really sweet lora.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin