Friday, March 2, 2012

five things i love friday - words by hand

I really wish I knew how to embroider. I think it is just so beautiful. That's something I would love to learn how to do this year. Since I am a lover of words, especially words that bring freedom and encouragement to your spirit, I thought it would be fun to create a little collection of lovely words embroidered by hand.  So, here's my "five things I love friday" edition. Hope it inspires you today!





*****************************************

I also created a treasury of even more of these beauties. Which one's your favorite?

{words by hand} a treasury by eagerhands


Embroidered Love Pillow...
$30.00

Custom Word Embroidered...
$13.00

Hoop Art Little Bird Fl...
$5.00

Vintage Quilt Scrap &qu...
$26.00

You Are Loved Beyond Me...
$22.00

Embroidered Home Decor ...
$8.00

Hand embroidered Lavend...
$13.80

Joy Dusty Pink Hand Emb...
$23.50

Simple Vocabulary - Cus...
$18.50

Love hand embroidered b...
$32.00

Inspirational Quote &qu...
$45.00

I love us embroidery ho...
$13.00

Embroidery hoop wall ar...
$35.00

Conquer, Hand Embroider...
$7.00

Spring Word art Wall de...
$18.90

Be You, a simple wall d...
$10.00

**************************************

So many pretty creations, huh?!
Which one is your favorite?

And if anyone has any good resources for teaching yourself how to embroider,
 I'd love to hear about them!



Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the JOY handstamped necklace! 
I'm picking a winner this evening..

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the conquer one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one that says, " I love us "- that's sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! But the one that caught my heart was "You are loved beyond measure." Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! Thanks for including Whimsy House in your Treasury!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the Hebrew one with the rolled flowers!
    As far as embroidery goes, I have a few favorite places for embroidery tutorials, check out this post on my blog for links: http://cadamscreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/running-stitches-sampler.html
    Wendi Gratz also has a free "embroidery school" for beginners you might like ( http://wendigratz.blogspot.com/p/embroidery-lessons.html )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my pillow in this wonderful group of embroidery - great blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful blog you have here! I am so delighted to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin