Friday, March 16, 2012

five things i love friday - serene bedrooms






aren't they all just so dreamy?

****************************************************
And I wanted to quickly mention that I have a sweet necklace in the shop now that is 50% off
(It's reduced because the back of the silver disc is discolored a bit.) 


 "Sing a new song to the LORD, for He has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; His holy arm has shown his saving power!" Psalm 98:1

This little necklace is still really lovely, and for only $10.00, it's a steal!
Snatch it up before it's gone. :)

Have a wonderful Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. That 4th bedroom is to die for! I would hang out in there all day if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, amazing bedrooms! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would happily take any one of those rooms! Have a great weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin