Monday, March 26, 2012

family of seven

We had a fun family night last night. Lots of running around and dancing. Clint outdid himself and cleaned up all of the toys, as well as folded all of the laundry and put it all away. (which is a huge task for a family of seven!)

Clint moved the couches so we could clean up everything underneath them, too. Because of that, there was a huge open space in the living room for the kids to run around and play. And Robby definitely took advantage of that! He really started walking last night! It was so cute to watch Benjamin cheer him on. It made me so happy to watch them together. Here's a little video of Robby taking several steps with Benjamin as his biggest cheerleader:

video

isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?!

and here's a cute one of Ruth this morning before we left for preschool

and the toy shelves! look how organized they are!
my husband is a keeper.

***************************************

Before I went to sleep last night, Clint laid down next to me to talk for a little bit. (He's a night owl and usually goes to bed much later than me)  And Clint said to me, "You know, we have a really great family. We are so blessed." It was so sweet. Having five small children is a lot of work, and is overwhelming at times, but Clint's right, we are really blessed.


bits of splendor monday

5 comments:

  1. Awww :) everything from this post was sweet! You do have such an adorable and sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm jealous of your toy shelves! Must get organized ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family seems so sweet...I am totally charmed by them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet video!
    I adore that 'learning to walk' age! What a great big brother he has, too!
    All my love to you Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for spring cleaning - I love how cleaning things you can't see makes yo feel lighter somehow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin