Monday, March 19, 2012

declaring His faithfulness

I got a new garden flag a few days ago to hang in front of my house. 
It makes me smile. :)

{the Lord is faithful}


 
We also got some new pine straw and flowers to plant, too!
I can't wait to plant them!

"For Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. 
You rule throughout all generations. 
The LORD always keeps His promises;
He is gracious in all He does."
Psalm 145:13

********************************
I hope y'all have a great week!
 

(linking up here:)

bits of splendor monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

3 comments:

  1. Very cheerful!
    Do you know- I have never heard of 'pine straw' until now!- do you mulch with it? It has such a nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Psalm 145:13! He keeps all His promises! How awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin