Saturday, March 17, 2012

date night!

Last night, my honey took me on a date! It was so much fun. :)

me in the car as we were leaving. i was super excited!

We ended up driving around for a good hour before deciding on a place to go out to eat. It was really fun, actually. We talked and laughed and listened to cheesy techno dance music.

my handsome husband, sporting his new buzz. 
seriously, my absolute favorite haircut on him. he is such a babe. :)

i love this photo of us!

***********************************

Hope y'all had a good Friday night, too. Today, I am planning on having a lazy day at home. I wanted to sleep in since Clint and I got home late, but Joseph decided to wake up this morning at 6:30.  Kids! What are you gonna do? Oh well, maybe I can squeeze in a nap later...



4 comments:

  1. yay for dates!! how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora- you look so gorgeous! Those are great colors on you- such a cute couple!
    Hope you got that nap in! The ironic thing? . . . I WANTED to get up at 6:30 this morning- but accidentally slept in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know your secret! You two are getting better looking as you get older. What gives? I told you before-you are beautiful. I love that color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! date nights are the best :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin