Saturday, March 3, 2012

content

I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. 

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. 

Philippians 4:11-13


a little necklace i made for a fellow blogger who is going through a rough time right now.
 this is her word for 2012. 

*************************

I'm pretty proud of the packaging for this, too.
 I pasted a little piece of a vintage pattern cover onto the top of a brown craft jewelry box.
Isn't it cute?!

6 comments:

  1. This is too precious...I can't thank you enough. I am wearing it even now.....

    In Christ alone,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful Lora! Blessings and peace to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! What a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are being used by God, Lora. (in more ways than you will ever know!) What a blessing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift of encouragement. Blessings to your friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin