Monday, February 13, 2012

winter ball!

OK, first of all, here's a little disclaimer:

I'm kinda embarrassed about all of the pictures of me in this post. I don't want y'all to think I'm super vain. But, I know that some of you have asked to see photos of me in my dress, so here they are: :)

I love this one. :)
(It's my new profile pic for the blog and twitter.)

the dress!
isn't it pretty?!

all ready to go!
Clint got me that vintage coat at an estate sale years ago.  I really love it.

I gotta tell y'all - I felt like a million bucks!

at the Ball
isn't my date handsome?

having fun together in between dances

It was a wonderful night! We had a great time, dancing the night away.
It was so good for my heart to be out on a fancy date. Just what the Doctor ordered!

10 comments:

  1. Seriously Lora! You look so pretty in every one of these pictures! Glad to see you are feeling better.
    My dad had a really bad kidney stone due to some radiation he had a couple years ago for cancer and had stints in too and it caused him some discomfort too. They tried to see if the stone would pass naturally as well but it didn't budge-just like yours. He had to get it blasted out. Needless to say after 8 surgeries he's had over the past few years it was not fun to have another procedure done! Such is life sometimes! Happy you are back and at em! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! You are so pretty. Love that coat... what a great find! What a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! ! ! what beautiful photos....looks like ya'll had a great time and just look at the sparkly stars in the photo of you and Clint...how did you do that ? Love the dress and coat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lora! You are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us!
    What perfect timing to have an evening like that planned in light of what you've just gone through- may His blessings only abound for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lora - you should not be embarrassed! You look GORGEOUS and you should be proud. What a fun date that must have been! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw you look so pretty! It's very flattering and you guys look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! You DO look like a million bucks... but you are worth more! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yowza! That dress is beautiful and you are stunning! Love all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful!!! What a sweet couple the two of you make!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin