Friday, February 24, 2012

things i love friday - vintage pyrex

Yesterday, I was looking at this blog and was so inspired that I decided to make a treasury all about vintage pyrex. It makes me happy just looking at all the bright and cheery hues...



{pyrex in sun and sky} a treasury by eagerhands

over the moon for these bold vintage pyrex in the colors of the sun and sky...


Two Bowls /// Yellow NE...
$28.00

Vintage Pyrex Blue Hori...
$45.00

Vintage Pyrex Yellow Da...
$75.00

VINTAGE AQUA PYREX Bowl
$14.00

Pyrex Glass Rectangle F...
$8.00

Vintage Pyrex serving B...
$4.50

Vintage Pyrex Amish But...
$70.00

Vintage Pyrex Divided C...
$12.95

Yellow Pyrex 1 Quart Ca...
$10.00

snowflake PYREX 1950s t...
$12.99

Stunning Vintage Pyrex ...
$25.00

Vintage Pyrex Cinderell...
$13.00

Pyrex Blue Snowflake Bo...
$40.00

Pyrex Butterfly Gold Ca...
$16.00

Vintage Aqua Pyrex Mixi...
$19.00

Mustard yellow mod flor...
$12.00



And in case you're wondering, here's the only piece of vintage pyrex I have that is not solid white. I love this old pie dish that is in a gorgeous shade of apple green. I am thinking about starting to collect some more colorful pyrex bowls and dishes. They are just so fun!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Those are definitely some happy colors! I grew up with the blue 'snowflake' dish- Mom would always use it to serve 'fish in wine sauce' with rice. A childhood staple in my house. I wonder if she still has it? Thanks for fun and reminders of old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a special place in my heart for vintage mixing bowls! I passed up a great polka dotted Fire King bowl a few years back, and I haven't passed many up since. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous treasury hon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...love me some vintage pyrex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Grow your blog {blog Hop}! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin