Tuesday, February 7, 2012

these are the best days

In the midst of all of the sickness we've been hit with lately, God has been speaking softly to my heart. This morning, as I was changing yet another disgusting diaper, He dropped a song in my spirit. And I began to sing,

These are the best days of my life
Home with my babies
I will remember them with joy
These are the best days

I know that years from now, I will remember these precious days with joy. The good will far outweigh the bad. And I will see how God had carried me through, into victory.


And hopefully, my children will remember me as a mom that gave thanks to God in all circumstances. That taught them how to pray and cry out to God in their distress. That taught them how to find joy in unexpected places.



(linking up with:)


2 comments:

  1. The days do pass quickly ~ enjoy each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time really does fly...it is crazy how fast. This post reminds me of the post I read here yesterday: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/02/what-to-do-in-hard-times/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin