Friday, February 17, 2012

five things i love friday - vintage florals

Vintage fabrics make me happy. I love the bright and cheery colors, and the whimsical prints. For today's edition of {five things i love friday}, here's five of my favorite things on etsy right now that all include vintage floral fabrics. Enjoy!! :)





Vintage Ruffle Clutch Mod Orange by sandandstarfish

*******************************************

Which one's your favorite? 

I also made a treasury on etsy this morning with lots more beautiful items, all made with vintage floral fabrics. 

Go check it out! 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    SOO CUTE LOVE THIS <3 jaime mancilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. I just love vintage fabric. I will need to head back to your shop to get some more :) Haven't done any shoping in your shop for some very long time :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Oh so cute!
    Thanks for the new ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banner is my favorite. I made a quilt with vintage floral sheeting and it is soft

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin