Thursday, February 16, 2012

feeling wooed


I gotta brag on my husband a little bit. He gave me the sweetest gift for Valentine's Day. So thoughtful and romantic.

He gave me this gorgeous bouquet of roses - yellow with red tips (friendship and love together). There were 11 in all. One for each of the years we've been together. And on each rose, he attached a strip of red paper. On each strip of paper, he had typed out the highlights of each year. All of the good memories that we've shared. It was so wonderful reading each one and reminiscing about the sweet times and adventures we've had...

And on the strip of paper for the last rose was this message:

2012! Best to come!

I love this man. He knows just how to touch my heart.




5 comments:

  1. That is the most thoughtful and romantic thing ever! And in the picture, they even match the colors of your 'winter ball' dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! That is sooooo sweet. You are lucky :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how sweet!! Gold star for your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a wonderful life-partner the Lord has blessed you with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin