Tuesday, January 3, 2012

meditation on apples




"Keep me as the apple of your eye; 
hide me in the shadow of your wings."
Psalm 72:8


"As an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. With great delight I sit in his shadow, and his fruit is sweet to my taste." 
Song of Songs 2:3




"Keep my commandments and live, keep my teachings as the apple of your eye."
Proverbs 7:2




"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver."
Proverbs 25:11


"Taste and see that the LORD is good; 
blessed are those that take refuge in him."
 Psalm 34:8



(linking up with:)


4 comments:

  1. love this, lora!
    and sweet photos, too:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. NatalieY.4:29 PM

    What beautiful pictures of Ruth. She is a sweetheart!! Miracle enjoyed looking at these pictures, too... :-) Destiny would have, but she isn't in here with us right now. I love these last few posts about all these sweet times with your children. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane8:04 PM

    Ruth......you are such a little doll ! ! ! I loved the pictures of you and your Mom having your tea party, also. Love you, Grandmama Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this verse on my nightstand!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin