Thursday, January 5, 2012

jewelry making year in review

2011 was a very full year for me, in terms of jewelry making. I made lots and lots of necklaces! I thought it would be fun to go through the year and show you some of my favorites over the past twelve months. It was hard to pick just one for each month. There were so many that I loved! (And also, so many awesome stories of how the Lord spoke to my heart while making them!)

(january)

"You gave abundant showers, O God; 
you refreshed your weary inheritance."
Psalm 68:9

(february)

"The joy of the Lord is your strength..." 
Nehemiah 8:10

 (march)

"Dark am I, yet lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem,
dark like the tents of Kedar, like the tent curtains of Solomon."
Song of Solomon 1:5


(april)

"Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her."
Proverbs 31:28

(may)

"Abide in Me, and I in you.  
As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine,  
neither can you, unless you abide in Me." 
 John 15:4

(june)

"Be of good courage, 
And He shall strengthen your heart, 
All you who hope in the LORD."
Psalm 31:24

(july)

"I will not leave you orphans: I will come to you."
John 14:18
 (august)

"Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away."
Song of Songs 8:7

(september)

"The leaves on the trees are for the healing of the nations." 
Revelation 22:2

(october)

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; 
I have called you by your name; You are Mine."
Isaiah 43:1
(november)
"In everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 
I Thessalonians 5:18 
(december)

"So if the Son sets you free,
you will be free indeed." 

John 8:36

*************************

Which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I can't get over how much I love your work. The May necklace is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. February's Joy necklace. But that's just because I get to wear it everyday. :)
    They are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love September and October...but that was a difficult choice...I love them all! Especially the one I wear almost every day! (ahava)

    Thanks for adding to the beauty, Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, I love them all! But I really love November. God has given you such talent, Lora!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My HOPE necklace is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lora - What a lovely post and a blessed year 2011 was! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings. Thanks for your blog, I love checking it throughout the week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin