Thursday, January 19, 2012

i won't be overwhelmed




God, I Look to You
Jenn Johnson/Ian Mcintosh Bethel Music Publishing 2010

God, I look to You, I won’t be overwhelmed
Give me vision to see things like You do
God, I look to You, You’re where my help comes from
Give me wisdom; You know just what to do

I will love You, Lord my strength
I will love You, Lord my shield
I will love You, Lord my rock forever
All my days I will love You, God

Hallelujah, our God reigns
Hallelujah, our God reigns
Hallelujah, our God reigns forever
All my days, Hallelujah

2 comments:

  1. Still lifting you up in prayer. Every time I see your necklace...and I always wear it...I think of you and pray for you.
    Hope you are okay. Hope you have help with your little ones. Thanks for the updates, even through this difficult time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song. Just what I needed to hear today and I'm sure you need it to. Haven't stopped thinking of you and praying for you and your family. May you be comforted and cocooned in God's loving arms.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin