Monday, January 2, 2012

building a hut

A few days ago, Charlotte took Benjamin and Leo on an adventure. They walked to a nearby lake and built a "hut". It took them a few hours, and boy, were they proud of what they had made!! She took some beautiful photos of them hard at work. 

Here's a few of my favorites:












My boys are getting so big! Time has really flown by.

I was playing with Joseph and Robby last night before bedtime, and it dawned on me that they are exactly the same age as Benjamin and Leo were when we moved here five years ago.

I can't believe how much my two oldest sons have grown up!

They are so. much. fun.
Full of life and energy.
Full of giggles, imagination, and spunk.
All in all, a pretty great pair of brothers.

They drive me crazy sometimes, I'll admit, but I wouldn't have them any other way.
They are precious gifts from God that He's given to me to take care of
and raise up to become mighty warriors for Him.

I can't wait to see where God takes them in the future!
I know that their futures are bright.



(linking up with:)


1 comment:

  1. Diane8:10 PM

    WOW boys ! ! ! That looks like so much fun. I know that was lots of fun to build.....thanks, Charlotte. In pic #7, Leo looks to be taking a nap...reminds me of a cowboy on the trail catching a nap.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin